Q34 - New Research On Product Development & Innovation Management-PIECE 0
2PLM e-zine, John Stark Associates, Geneva, SWITZERLAND
July 14, 2008 -- Pages 1-2
Description: This article is the introduction piece [Piece 0] to a series of 6 articles that will be written in the Summer and Fall of 2008 for the Europe-based 2PLM eZine newsletter produced bi-monthly by John Stark & Associates out of Switzerland. GGI’s 2008 Biennial Product Development Metrics Survey, published May 15, 2008, is structured into five research areas and one article is written for each research area [Pieces 1-5]. These five content pieces may be found individually in the “Articles” section of The Wisdom iStore. This [Piece 0] is the introduction to the series of articles. In summary, six articles including the introduction will be published in 2PLM that discuss the 2008 survey findings. When the 2008 series is complete, the set may be purchased as a set at a discount in the “Bundled Publications” section of The Wisdom iStore.
The five research areas of the GGI 2008 Biennial Product Development Metrics Survey are:
- Innovation Environment: business strategy and the degree of importance, training and investment in innovation
- Innovation Processes: innovative development activities and degree of documentation
- Innovation Identity: range of internal and external branding and corporate nomenclature
- Innovation Tools: tools and software that companies use to innovate in development
- Top Corporate Metrics Used in Industry: the most popular metrics companies use to measure and manage R&D
ABSTRACT For Piece 0 – Introduction:
This article introduces and profiles the upcoming series of articles in 2PLM.
Download this complimentary paper.
You may also be interested in purchasing educational materials from The Wisdom iStore.